ROAD ASSIST TERMS
For Any Vehicle Immobilization, please call the 24/7 hotline below:
LIST OF BENEFITS, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SECTION 1 – VEHICLE ASSISTANCE
Towing of the Covered Vehicle
1. In the event that the Covered Vehicle could not move due to the breakdown or an accident, the Service Provider will bear with the towing expenses of the Covered Vehicle up to an agreed limit of FOUR THOUSAND PESOS (Php 4,000.00) per event to the nearest accredited repair facility.
Removal of the Covered Vehicle using Crane
2. If while travelling on the road, and the Covered Vehicle get trapped due to overturning or falling down a slope, the SERVICE PROVIDER will arrange its removal, up to an agreed limit of EIGHT THOUSAND PESOS (Php 8,000.00) per event and bring the vehicle to the nearest accredited repair facility.
In the event that the expense is higher than the guaranteed limit, the excess will be for the account of the Beneficiary.
Minor On Site Repairs
3. Fuel Delivery - If the Covered Vehicle runs out of fuel, the Beneficiary may request the Service Provider to provide up to an agreed number of litres. The Beneficiary will pay for the cost of fuel.
4. Battery Boosting / Jumpstarting - If the Covered Vehicle does not start due to battery problem, the Service Provider will take care of battery boosting or jumpstarting thru an accredited technician.
5. Locksmith Service - If the Beneficiary cannot access the Covered Vehicle due to the keys being locked inside the vehicle, the Service Provider will send a locksmith to open the vehicle door and will pay for the locksmith’s charges and travel expenses, or depending on the Beneficiary’s request, the Service Provider will pick up your spare key from home or the office.
6. Tire Replacement - If the Covered Vehicle has a punctured tire, the Service Provider will take care of replacing it for the spare, using a technician accredited by the Service Provider.
Neither the supply of parts or replacement elements, nor materials in general are included in the coverage.
The client is entitled to a three (3) events per year arising out of breakdown and accident. However, there is an unlimited benefit for towing arising out of an accident from 4th event onwards.
Every time a provider is dispatch on site, that is already counted as 1 event.
SECTION 2 – PERSONAL ASSISTANCE
1. Stay or travelling expenses of the Beneficiary due to the immobilization of the Covered Vehicle
In the event of immobilization of the Covered Vehicle due to breakdown and repair time is longer than 48 hours as established by the accredited repair facility, the Beneficiary may choose among the following benefits:
The Service Provider will bear cost of up to two (2) consecutive nights’ hotel expenses at an agreed rate of Php 1,000.00 per night. OR…..
Continuation of journey, the Beneficiary may choose between:
A. Transfer to the place of residence or original place of destination, for as long as the distance between the place of breakdown to the place of original destination is not greater from the place of breakdown to the Beneficiary’s usual place of residence, — OR—
B. Payment of travelling expenses to the place of the planned destination, for as long as the distance between the place of breakdown to the place of original destination is not greater than the distance from place of breakdown to the Beneficiary’s usual place of residence.
2. Relay of urgent messages
At the request of the Beneficiary, the SERVICE PROVIDER will arrange to convey urgent or very important messages relating to the matters stated above.
3. Accident Coordination
In the event of an accident involving the Covered Vehicle, upon the request of the Beneficiary, the Service Provider will coordinate with the necessary agencies (Police, TMG, MMDA) to assist the Beneficiary.
4. Arrangement for hospital admission
The SERVICE PROVIDER will take necessary admission assistance in the event the Beneficiary and/or other passengers in the Vehicle are injured in a car accident. Medical expenses are to be borne by the beneficiary and/or other passengers in the Vehicle.
5. Ambulance coordination assistance
The SERVICE PROVIDER will coordinate for an ambulance service when necessary, to bring the Beneficiary and/or other passengers in the Vehicle, to the nearest hospital with appropriate medical capabilities and facilities for treatment. The ambulance expenses are for the account of the Beneficiary and/or other passengers.
6. Legal assistance
The SERVICE PROVIDER will provide local contact information for attorneys as may be required by the Client in the event of any road accident necessitating the presence of a legal counsel or as may be deemed necessary by the Beneficiary arising out of a road accident. The costs of the legal services of the lawyer will be borne by the Beneficiary.
SECTION 3 – INFO 24/7 SERVICE
- Emergency Message Relay
- Program Benefits Inquiry
- Directory Assistance
- Referral to the nearest ACCREDITED Service Centres
- Utilization Requirements
- Emergency Numbers (Police, Hospitals, Fire Station, etc.)
- Weather Information
The assistance services will be provided in the following regions only:
- National Capital Region (NCR)
- Cordillera Autonomous Region: Abra, Apayao, Benguet, Ifugao, Kalinga and Mountain Province
- Region I:Ilocos Norte, Ilocos Sur, La Union, Pangasinan
- Region II: Cagayan,Isabela, Nueva Viscaya and Quirino
- Region III:Aurora, Bataan, Olongapo, Zambales, Bulacan, Nueva Ecija, Tarlac, Pampanga
- Region IV-A: Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal, Quezon
- Region IV-B:Occidental Mindoro, Oriental Mindoro, Palawan
- Region V:Albay, Camarines Norte, Camarines Sur, Sorsogon
- Region VI:Aklan, Antique, Capiz, Iloilo City, Negros Occidental (Bacolod)
- Region VII: Tacloban City, Cebu, Bohol, Negros Oriental, Siquijor
- Region IX: Zamboanga City
- Region X: Bukidnon, Misamis Occidental, Misamis Oriental,Cagayan De Oro City
- Region XI: Davao Del Norte, Davao Del Sur, Davao Oriental, Davao City
- Region XII: South Cotabato (General Santos City)
- Region XIII: Agusan Del Norte, Agusan Del Sur, Surigao Del Norte, Surigao Del Sur
The right to the services under this Section will come into effect 0 km. from the usual place of residence of the Beneficiary. Assistance services will be provided in those places mentioned in Section 1 above. The right to the services under Section 2 will come into effect 25 kms. from the usual place of residence of the Beneficiary.
- Lanao del Norte (except Iligan City)
- Lanao del Sur
- North Cotabato
- South Cotabato
- Sultan Kudarat
- Tawi Tawi
- Zamboanga del Norte
- Zamboanga del Sur
- Zamboanga Sibugay
- Compostela Valley
QUALIFICATIONS FOR ENROLLMENT:
- The Vehicle is not used for public transport of persons or merchandise, for hire with or without a driver.
- The Vehicle does not exceed 3,500 kilograms in weight.
- The Vehicle is not more than fifteen (15) years old.
SOME GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. The SERVICE PROVIDER shall be liable for rendering services or paying indemnity to the Beneficiary, provided that the Beneficiary has complied with, and continues to comply with the terms of this Contract.
2. In the event that the Beneficiary requires a benefit/service named in this Contract, the Beneficiary shall:
- Take all reasonable precautions to minimize the loss.
- Call the SERVICE PROVIDER as soon as possible to report the problem and request services.
- Freely provide the SERVICE PROVIDER with all relevant information.
- Make no admission of liability or offer promise or payment of any kind, except if expressly authorized by the SERVICE PROVIDER.
3. The SERVICE PROVIDER is not liable in respect of any service, which would otherwise be rendered under this Contract, should there be any insurance in force covering the same contingencies which predates this Contract.
4. Whenever the SERVICE PROVIDER is not involved directly in providing the service, the Beneficiary shall first obtain the SERVICE PROVIDER’s authorization by telephone. After receiving the service from a third party, the Beneficiary shall submit the original invoices to the SERVICE PROVIDER for reimbursement. After receiving the service from a third party, the Beneficiary shall submit the original invoices to the SERVICE PROVIDER for reimbursement within ninety (90) days from date of assistance.
5. If at any time the SERVICE PROVIDER call center receives requests for assistance from persons whose records do not appear in the declarations provided by THE CONTRACTING PARTY, SERVICE PROVIDER shall seek approval from the authorized persons of THE CONTRACTING PARTY prior to rendering the service.
Immobilizations due to Acts of Nature are covered under this program.
The term of coverage for Roadside Assistance is co-terminus with the Beneficiary’s motor policy under PEOPLE’S GENERAL INSURANCE CORP.